Portable UVC Disinfection Germicidal Light
Portable UVC Disinfection Germicidal Light Destroys The DNA Structure Of A Single Cell Bacteria.
This will lead to the immediate death or loss of re-productivity of virus or any harmful bacteria. It generally takes about 10 seconds for the effects of sterilization to kick in. It has been proven that UV light can destroy bacteria, fungi and unicellular algae.
Professional laboratory studies show that our UV sanitizer light is now authoritative certified that anti-germ rate up to 99.9%. The UV disinfection light destroys the molecular structure of DNA (deoxyribonucleic acid) or RNA (ribonucleic acid) in bacterial viruses through ultraviolet rays with a wavelength in the range of 270 ~ 285 nm.
Disinfect Quickly and Effectively:
Turns on the ultraviolet sanitizer light wand, simply sweep the portable UV light sanitizer wand across the surface or stuff you desire to clean. It makes the environment safe and clean within 10 seconds without damaging any surfaces, makes non-toxic, no residue, no odor, no secondary pollution.
Portable, Sterilize at Anytime and Anywhere:
The UV sanitizer lamp built-in 2000mAh USB rechargeable batteries, with compact design and lightweight super convenient to carry while traveling and outings. Our UV disinfection lamp is widely used for home, office, school sanitizing, this UV ultraviolet germicidal lamp will be a nice choice to disinfect phones, toys, keyboards, laptops, doorknobs, toothbrushes, and toilet covers, also can sterilize pillow inside, clothes and bed stuff and others.
Quality & Safety:
Our UV light Sterilizer is an exquisite wand with a nice tactile feel, adopted the selected ABS material and advanced led light beads to ensure obvious sterilization effect and durable, Led UV Lamp lifespan more than 10,000+ hours. The UV sterilizer light is CE, FC, RoHS certified, not only proven works for disinfecting and sanitizing but safety in use.
Ensure that device is used only for its intended purpose: cleaning keyboards, tablet PCs, mobile phones, toilet seats, tabletops, door knobs, cutting boards, kitchen utensils and other surfaces etc. Any other usage is NOT recommended by the manufacturer and may cause damage to the user or device.
Keep device away from contact with one's eyes and skin.
Refrain from operating the device if it:
- Has malfunctioned
- Has been damaged
Never use: detergents, gasoline, furniture polish or any other household cleaning product to clean any part of the device.