Breathe Smooth

KaiGelin Ozone UV Disinfection Lamp

Sale price Price $59.95 Regular price $68.88 Unit price  per 

KaiGelin Ozone UV Disinfection Lamp is a One Device Army!

It helps to eliminate bacteria, viruses, fungus, molds, etc on the surfaces of most household and personal items. Remove odors, bacteria, and dust motes which cause splenitis, pneumonia, asthma, and allergies.

KaiGelin Ozone UV Disinfection UV-C Will Keep You Safe!

UV-C light kills bacteria without using chemicals, it can destroy the bacteria's DNA and eliminate its ability. The sterilized UV sterilizer provides you with a healthy living environment.

How Does KaiGelin Ozone UV Disinfection Lamp Work To Keep You Safe?

Ozone only takes 10 seconds to kill 99 percent of bacteria, fungi, yeast, mold, and viruses – that's about 3,500 times faster than using chlorine to do the same job.

Why?

Because one molecule of ozone is equal to 3,000 to 10,000 molecules of chlorine. Being the most powerful and rapidly-acting oxidizing agent on earth, ozone is the best killer of destructive, disease-causing organisms. It has even been proven that ozone kills cancer cells upon contact! Other healing mechanisms of ozone include:

  • Inactivation of bacteria, viruses, fungi, yeast, and protozoa
  • Stimulation of oxygen metabolism
  • Activation of the immune system
  • Ozone is successful in fighting illnesses because it goes directly into the body’s cells! 

FEATURES:

  • Made of quartz material, long service life, high transmission rate, and better sterilization effect.
  • UV+Ozone double kills germs and viruses within a few minutes, the rate of up to 99.99%. Low-density ozone, please feel free to use it.
    Portable can be used anywhere.
  • It can be used in a refrigerator, car, bedroom, kitchen, shoe cabinet, washing room, baby's room, pet house, and other small spaces.
  • If you have allergies to perfumes and can't use room deodorizer, this UV light sterilizer may help you by eliminating odors without any perfume in the air.

ATTENTION!!!

Ultraviolet radiation can cause skin and eye burns, please pay attention to the protection. Avoid long term direct exposure. It requires people/animals and plants waiting outside during the light sanitizing, after completion, it needs more than 60 minutes to let ozone decomposition complete.